By the end of the program, Time Management and Stress Control, participants will be able to:
- Define time and its components.
- Identify and manage time wasters.
- Set goals and objectives and prioritize accordingly.
- Apply one or more of the 7 habits of highly effective people.
- Define what stress is, how it is caused and how the body responds to stress.
- Discuss what happens when stress is out of control.
- Analyse the causes of stress and plan to control them.
- Suggest various ways and techniques to lower stress levels.
This program is designed for
All managers and supervisors who wish to improve their management of time, and those whose effective use of time is a crucial factor affecting performance. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs
Definition of Time Management
- Value of Time as a resource
- Myths about Time Management
Introduction to Stress
- What Is Stress?
- How Do You Know When You Are Stressed?
Identifying and Managing Time Wasters
- Self-Imposed Time Wasters
- System-Imposed Time Wasters
- Major Time Wasters: Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Directing, Controlling, Communication and Decision-Making
- Eliminating Bad Habits
- The Attitude Pyramid
- Environmental Stressors
- Chemical and Nutritional Stressors
- Lifestyle and Job Stress
Setting Goals and Priorities
- Difference Between a Goal and an Objective
- Developing the Habit of a To Do List
- Cognitive (Mental)
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (by Stephen Covey)
- Be Proactive
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win-Win
- Seek First to Understand than to Be Understood
- Sharpen the Saw
- Time Management
- Physical Exercise: Physiological Effects of Exercise, Muscle Relaxation, Breathing Techniques, Visual Imagery, Sleep and Music
- Healthy Diet
- Relaxation and Training
||Jun 08 - 11 Jun, 2020
|NGN 150,000.00||(Course fee is inclusive of course materials, course bag, certificate, tea /lunch breaks)|
Dr.Kola Adekunle 07035367989; 09090014351
Register two participants for the same course and dates , get 20% discount
Dr Kola AdekunleMr MpamahMrs.