Lead Privacy Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in designing, implementing, operating and maintaining Information and Communication Technology (ICT) systems that handle and protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII). During this training course, you will also support an organization in improving privacy programs using best practices and spur innovative solutions that enable the protection of PII within ICT systems.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of ISO/IEC 29100, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer” certificate. By holding a PECB Lead Privacy Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement and manage a privacy framework within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with privacy security
- Privacy security managers responsible for defining the privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII within an ICT environment
- Members of an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) system
- Data protection and privacy officers
- Comprehend the privacy principles of ISO/IEC 29100
- Acknowledge the correlation between the concept of ISO/IEC 29100 and ISO/IEC 27000
- Master the terminology, concepts and approaches used for the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of ICT systems that handle and protect PII
- Learn how to interpret the high-level framework for the protection of PII with ICT systems in a specific context of an organization as provided by ISO/IEC 29100
- Learn how to effectively advise organizations in defining their privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII
|4th Floor Nis Building, Assbifi Road, Alausa, Ikeja
||Jul 04 - 08 Jul, 2022
5% discount available
Expert trainers with wide industry experience