During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practice of Risk Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully implement a Risk management process.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management concepts, processes and principles
- Advisor involved in Risk Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 31000 standards
- Acquire knowledge on how to apply the risk management principles to ensure the effective implementation of a risk management process based on ISO 31000 and other best practices
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret ISO 31000 recommendations regarding the design and implementation of a risk management framework
|44 Ladipo Labinjo crescent, off bode thomas, Surulere
||Jun 28 - 30 Jun, 2021
5% Discount Available for early registration
EXPERT TRAINERS WITH WIDE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE