ISO 30301 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Management System for Records (MSR) based on ISO 30301. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Management Systems for Records and be able to provide consistent services through a reliable, up-to-date and effectively managed records system.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Management Systems for Records, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 30301 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 30301 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Records Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Management System for Records
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with MSR requirements
- MSR team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 30301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a MSR
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 30301 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an MSR
||Nov 08 - 12 Nov, 2021
5% discount available
Expert trainer with wide industry experience