With competition increasing every day and the mounting pressures that characterize tough economic times, you need proven marketing techniques to generate demand for your products and services.
Banks, Insurance companies and many other financial services offer similar products and services mostly. What distinguishes one from another therefore will be the quality and uniqueness of services rendered, plus the marketing strategies deployed. This programme is packaged to deepen the participants’ knowledge in service delivery and enhance their marketing skills that will position them for innovative and excellent service delivery.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the marketing framework of a financial organization
- Conduct marketing audits and analysis to better examine the micro and macro environments
- Combine best practices, tools and models to implement an effective marketing and sales management system
- Develop strategies, initiatives and programs to build and sustain a competitive market advantage
- Apply planning and the execution of advanced marketing strategies to enhance organizational results
- Appreciate how to make financial services and products unique and do their marketing in a special way
- Acquire detailed knowledge of marketing concepts, techniques, skills and tools needed as operators in the financial service industry
The training course will be of interest to a wide range of marketing, PR, communications, sales and operations professionals. It is of special value to marketing managers in firms, businesses, organizations and institutions of all sizes and in all sectors.
- Marketing planning of financial services
- Marketing audits in financial sectors
- Macro and microenvironments analysis
- Marketing communications
- Marketing research
- Marketing and selling of financial services
|The professional Place 12B, Olumoroti Street, Gbagada Phase 2 Estate Gbagada Lagos
||Aug 29 - 30 Aug, 2022
|Aldgate Hotel: 22, King Perekule Street GRA Phase 2 Port Harcourt Rivers State., Rivers State, Nigeria
||14 - 15 Oct, 2022
Tayo Oluwole 07034854045; 09080022449; 08058805333
5% Group Discount for 3-5 participants, or 10% Group Discount for 6 and above participants
McTimothy Associates Consulting LLC