ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are like the Certification Exam
- Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
- Day 2: Quality Management System requirements and Certification Exam
- The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
- Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below.
- The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
|Lagos and Virtual
||Jul 06 - 07 Jul, 2022
|Lagos and Virtual, Lagos State, Nigeria
||04 - 05 Oct, 2022
Mr Olusina Lajorin 09026713101, 08033241313
Group discount apply
Executive Coach Olusina Lajorin