ISO 26000 Lead Auditor training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key principles and subjects of social responsibility, which are required to audit the integration of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP) within an organization. The Lead Auditor training will equip you with the necessary expertise to measure an organization’s performance in terms of sustainable development, legal compliance, and society’s welfare based on ISO 26000.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to measure the organization's SRP performance based on best practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Auditors seeking to master the skills needed to measure an organization’s Social Responsibility performance
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the audit of a Social Responsibility Program
- Individuals responsible for integrating Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Auditors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility principles, core subjects, and best practices
- Understand the recent trends, characteristics, and principles of social responsibility based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- Acknowledge how organizations integrate social responsibility and how ISO 26000 guidelines complement it
- Learn the core principles and subjects of social responsibility
- Understand how ISO 26000 guidelines contribute to sustainable development
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead, and follow-up on an audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SPR audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- A fundamental understating of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility Programs (SRP) and ISO 26000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
- Domain 2: Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
- Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 26000 audit
- Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 26000 audit
- Domain 6: Closing an ISO 26000 audit
- Domain 7: Managing an ISO 26000 audit program
âNote: PECB Certified Individuals who do possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor Credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams which are related to this scheme.
To be considered valid, these audits should follow best audit practices and include most of the following activities:
- Audit planning
- Audit interview
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting non-conformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Documentation review
- On-Site Audit
- Follow-up on non-conformities
- Leading an audit team
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In the case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free