The Human Resources Security Foundation training course allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage information security controls before, during and after a recruitment process. By the end of this training course, you will be able to understand the best practices of implementing human resources security controls in compliance with the ISO/IEC 27002 standard.
Having completed this training course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified Human Resources Security Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have grasped the fundamental concepts, methods, and management approaches to Human Resources Security.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals involved in an organization’s recruitment process
- Individuals involved in information security management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Human Resources Security (HRS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in human resource management
- Understand the elements and basic principles of Human Resources Security (HRS)
- Understand the goal of training employees and the importance of disciplinary actions
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation of human resources security controls
- Lectures are illustrated with practical examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are like the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to fundamental concepts of Human Resources Security as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2: Awareness, education and training, disciplinary actions, change of employment responsibilities
The “PECB Certified Human Resources Security Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Human Resources Security (HRS)
Domain 2: Human Resources Security processes, tools, and techniques
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge