The Advanced Digital Marketing course discusses and demonstrates advanced concepts and techniques in digital marketing for participants with some previous experience in the digital marketing.
Participants will utilize a variety of case studies and exercises to develop the essential skills needed to create and implement advanced digital and social media strategies. Topics covered include conversion tracking on social media, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), advanced search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, utilizing AdRoll, and influencer and affiliate marketing.
The course is interactive and is comprised of lectures, case studies, technical process learning and supplemental discussions related to various industries and the challenges of implementation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Utilize advanced advertising techniques on popular social media platforms
- Setup conversion tracking on social media and Google AdWords
- Use advanced advertising features in Google Paid Search
- Recognize and use advanced SEO techniques to rank on top positions
- Understand CRO to improve conversions
- Employ powerful display retargeting techniques using AdRoll
- Understand and utilize the power of influencers’ marketing and affiliate marketing
This course is designed for digital, sales, marketing and media professionals; as well as webmasters, web developers, key managers and any business persons with previous experience in digital and social media marketing who are seeking to take their digital skills to the next level.
- Social media advertising techniques
- Paid and organic search techniques
- Display and retargeting
- Influencers and affiliate marketing