This course consists of solid human resource principles, timely research, and recent events, such as the latest rise in unemployment and financial problems facing different countries. It highlights challenges facing managers, employees, and Human Resource Auditing process. It also includes employee database management.
Duration: 2 weeks
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals who are planning on easing their work with the use if ICT will find this course particularly beneficial.
- Understanding the important role that human resources plays in an organization.
- Understanding of recruiting, selecting, hiring, compensating, appraising, training, developing, reprimanding, promoting, demoting, and firing employees.
- Understanding of laws affecting employees and potential employees.
- Understanding of problems that the human resources department faces and the
- Developing solutions to problems facing employees
- Use of relational database in employee information management
- Organize employee records and files cost- effectively.
- Identify areas of weaknesses in their organization’s processes: recruitment and selection, employee records keeping, performance appraisal, and payroll.
- Create a plan of action to improve the HR processes in their organization.
- Relate the importance of an efficient employee record keeping process to their organizational financial well-being.
- Develop a detailed and accuracy-focused approach to Human Resources.
Module one: Human Resource Environment and Strategy
- HR Responsibilities and Roles
- Competitive Challenges Influencing HR
- Meeting Competitive Challenges
- Business Models and Strategic HR
- HR Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Meeting Competitive Challenges via HRM Practices
Module Two: Legal Environment and Job Analysis and Design
- Legal System and Equal Opportunity
- Types of Discrimination
- Legal Issue Related to Harassment and Employee Safety
- Workflow Analysis and Organizational Structure
- Job Analysis
- Job Design
Module three: Planning and Selection
- Forecasting and Goal Setting
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Standards for Selection Methods
- Interviews, Application Blanks, and References
- Tests and Personality Inventories
Module Four: Training and Performance Management
- Designing Formal Training Programs
- Choosing and Evaluating Alternative Training Programs
- Cross-Cultural and Diversity Training and Socialization Programs
- Approaches to Measuring Performance
- Approaches to Employee Performance Management
- Administering Performance Feedback
Module Five: Employee Development and Retention
- Career and Development Planning
- Approaches to Employee Career Development
- Mentoring, Coaching and Succession Planning
- Managing Involuntary Turnover
- Managing Voluntary Turnover
- Measuring and Monitoring Job Satisfaction
Module six: Compensation
- External Equity and Market Surveys
- Internal Equity and Job Evaluation
- Current Challenges
- Merit Systems and Incentive Plans
- Organizational and Group Plans
- Managerial Pay and Strategic Fit
Module seven: Benefits and Labor Relations
- Historical Trends and Mandated Programs
- Non-Mandated Programs
- Employer Objectives and Strategies
- Goals, Structure and Trends
- Legal Framework and Organizing Process
- Contract Administration in Alternative Contexts
Module Eight: Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Definitions and Objectives of HRM
- The Main Functions in HR
- Examples of HR Organization Charts
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
Module Nine: The Audit Process
- History, Origin and Definition
- How to Conduct a Good Audit
- Pitfalls to Watch Out For
- Creating a Plan to Conduct an HR Audit
Module Ten: Organizational Chart Audit
- Identifying the Components of a Good Organization Chart
- Conducting a Proper Analysis of your Organization and Current Organization Chart
- Identifying Areas of Improvement in the Existing Organization Chart
- Developing Possible Improvements
- Creating a Plan of Action for Implementing Improvements to Charts
Module Eleven: Recruitment and Selection Process Audit
- Analyzing the Current Workforce Plan and Budget
- Modifying Workforce Plan and Budget to Include the Important Elements
- Reviewing the Current Recruitment and Hiring Process as per the Company and HR Policy
- Analyzing and Improving the Joining Formalities of New Employees
- Creating a Proper New Joiners File
- The Induction Process
Module Twelve: Employee Administration Process Audit
- Reviewing and Developing the Probation Period Administration Process
- Reviewing and Developing the Staff Performance Appraisal Process
- Maintaining a Proper Leave Record and Leave Administration Process
- Auditing and Improving the Current Payroll Administration Process Including Overtime Management
- Ensuring Correct Calculation of Severance Pay
- Ensuring Compliance with Pension Fund Regulations
Module Thirteen: Computer-Based Data Management System Audit
- Evaluating Current Methodology for Maintaining Soft Employee Data
- Ensuring Soft Data Matches Employee Personnel Files
- Identifying Best Approach to Maintaining Employee Soft Records
Module Fourteen: Statutory Compliance Audit
- Verifying Employee Records and HR Process Compliance with Labor Law
- Checking Visa and Local Sponsorship Process Compliance
- Register for online training and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%).
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.