Outsourcing Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles of outsourcing based on ISO 37500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in defining the outsourcing actors and their roles in outsourcing lifecycle and governance.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Outsourcing, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Outsourcing Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Outsourcing Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to manage outsourcing activities.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in outsourcing their activities
- Stakeholders engaged in outsourcing arrangements based on ISO 37500
- Individuals responsible for outsourcing within an organization
- Expert advisors in outsourcing
- Individuals involved in outsourcing tasks
- Understand the components and operations of an Outsourcing Framework based on the principles of ISO 37500
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the complete procurement lifecycle involved in Outsourcing Management
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively manage an outsourcing project, transition and supplier(s) throughout the procurement lifecycle
- Be able to Interpret the recommendations of ISO 37500 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an Outsourcing Framework
- Master the expertise to advise an organization on outsourcing and supplier management best practices
|44 Ladipo Labinjo crescent, off Bode Thomas, Surulere/ ONLINE TRAINING
||Sep 05 - 09 Sep, 2022
5% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED FACILITATOR