ISO 55001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing, and maintaining an Asset Management System (AMS) based on ISO 55001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Asset Management Systems and effectively improve an organization’s asset management by enabling them to use their assets to their maximum potential.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Asset Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 55001 in an organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Asset Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Asset Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- AMS team members
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an AMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 55001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of an AMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Asset Management System best practices
|44 ladipo labinjo off bode thomas, surulere/Online
||Apr 05 - 09 Apr, 2021
Registration: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
5% discount available for early registration
highly experienced facilitator