e-Procurement is the business to business purchase and sale of supplies and services over the Internet. More and more organizations are viewing the application of best practices in e-procurement as being essential skill sets needed by all employees involved in the procurement process. This 2-day virtual training course gives an outline of the development of e-procurement in an organization that then leads onto an introduction to the management of the complete e-procurement process.
This EuroMaTech e-Procurement virtual training course introduces how to establish an e-procurement system within an organization that needs to purchase through the Internet. This short virtual training course would be useful to organisations that want to confirm that their present systems are being utilised to their full potential.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals in Purchasing, Procurement and Supply Management Operations and Finance
- All those interested in the development and implementation of an e-procurement system.
- Learn the differences of e-procurement
- Understand the requirements needed to develop an e-procurement system
- Understand how to implement an e-procurement system
- Confirm the principles of managing an e-procurement system.