This Accounts Receivable online training course provides businesses and other organizations with a strong sense of where they stand against industry leaders and shows them how to take their services and organizational processes to state-of-the-art levels.
Documented strategies and tactics employed by highly admired companies are presented both successful and unsuccessful to illustrate the real-world functionality of each process and approach.
By attending this EuroMaTech online event, delegates will understand:
- The importance of credit to the company and the economy
- The “cost of credit” and its impact on company profitability
- Practical steps that reduce bad debt losses and “uncollectible” debtors
- How to use different tools and techniques to maximize cash collection effort
- How to effectively manage cash and working capital to reduce costs and improve cash flow
- How leading companies from across the globe are achieving best practice in Accounts Receivable
Who Should Attend?
This Accounts receivable online training course provides a user-friendly environment to develop the knowledge and techniques related to accounts receivable that are valuable for:
- Finance Executives and Professionals
- Accounts Receivable Managers
- Accounts Receivable Supervisors
- Accounts Receivable Personnel
- Others who are working within accounts receivable process or who wish to develop a practical toolkit to complement their existing professional or technical skills
This Accounts Receivable online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Work effectively with the fundamentals of accounts receivable, financial
- Accounting and working capital optimisation
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of Accounts Receivable systems
- Review and comment on collection methods and cash management
- Analyse the need to incorporate risk and uncertainty in to accounts receivable analysis
- Identify best practice across all industries