The modern-day accountant works in an environment of continuous change. Their role has become more challenging by globalization and advancing technology and competition, which has created a worldwide marketplace with a new level of competitiveness for every business and improved and cheaper technology.
An effective accountant communicates the story effectively and accurately about what has happened in a business to the users of financial information, as well providing useful and relevant information, so that these users may make effective informed decisions.
In this Eurotech online training course you will learn:
- How to be truly a modern-day Entrepreneurial Accountant
- How to use analytical tools to enhance business decision making
- How the information you provide can lead to effective resource allocation
- How financial information may be used for predictive purposes
- How recent change has affected information flow and decision-making tools
Who Should Attend?
- Accountants and Finance Professionals
- All Employees working in a financial environment wanting to enhance their skills
- Understand the sources of information in the business
- Examine how this information is organised, classified and presented
- Utilise effective analytical tools to understand the business
- Participate fully in the management of their business
- Critically review the financial and other management systems of their business
- Understand how change has impacted the role and effectiveness of the accountant in business