Why should you attend?
The ISO 31000 Foundation training course presents the basic principles and approaches of managing risks and opportunities based on the guidelines of ISO 31000. This training course focuses on the main components of ISO 31000: basic terms and definitions, principles of risk management, risk management framework, and risk management process. In addition, each step of the risk management process is analyzed and elaborated individually.
Upon completion of the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Foundation” credential. The credential demonstrates that you understand the fundamental concepts and methodologies for risk management, based on the guidelines of ISO 31000.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in risk management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge of risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals seeking to manage the risks and opportunities in their areas of responsibility
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
- Get acquainted with the concepts and principles of ISO 31000
- Understand the guidelines of ISO 31000 for risk management
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices that can be used for the integration of risk management in an organization
- This training course is based on the best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.
- Training course materials containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants.
- An attendance record of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.