This highly participative online training course in SharePoint Site Collections & Permission Management will help the delegates and their organizations achieve higher understanding and implementation of the SharePoint collaborative platform.
The delegates will become aware of the full scope of the web content management, document management, reporting, search, and social collaboration capabilities that can be combined into comprehensive business solutions.
This EuroMaTech online training course is meant to serve as a complete reference to Site Collections and Permission Management, to help delegates understand how to configure and use them.
The delegates will gain the deep knowledge of the capabilities available in SharePoint, experience working with a variety of organizations, and an understanding of how to successfully combine them to create effective business solutions.
Participants attending the SharePoint Site Collections and Permission Management online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Knowledge of SharePoint sites, web architecture and permission management,
- Understanding the design of the form processes,
- Management of Sites, Site Collections, Permissions and usability,
- Better communication with the IT organization and other users of SharePoint,
- Increased faith in SharePoint capabilities.
This SharePoint Site Collections and Permission Management online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide the insight into the full Productivity Service Applications
- Enhance the knowledge of integrated Enterprise Content Management
- Understand the alignment between the business, Content Management and IT
- Prepare for the fully digitalised organization
- Use the SharePoint to drive the optimisation and simplifying ECM