This leading-edge Financial Analysis and Modelling online training course will provide you with the essential financial modelling skills to analyse and manage risk and business performance in the turbulent conditions of the 21st century. In today’s globally competitive world decision-makers face unprecedented levels of risk and uncertainty and traditional financial analysis and forecasting tools do not provide the flexibility and responsiveness to manage in these demanding conditions. This practical hands-on workshop will provide you with the methods and techniques of financial modelling in Excel that will equip you with a set of powerful financial tools with which to manage the opportunities and threats confronting your organisation.
This seminar will highlight:
- Competitive challenges for 21st century business
- Advanced skills in financial modelling with Excel
- Mastering the tools and techniques of financial statement analysis
- Improving forecasting quality and minimising error
- Developing effective cash flow forecasting models
- Models and techniques for managing risk and uncertainty
This online training course has been designed to provide you with up to date knowledge and practical skills in the design, build and implementation financial models.
By the end of this seminar you will have learned to:
- Design and build practical and effective financial models in Excel
- Improve your skills in analysing and interpreting financial statements
- Build financial forecasting models for a range of business applications
- Apply financial modelling techniques to investment decision-making
- Use a range of tools to analyse and manage business risk