Artificial Intelligence has shown its merits especially when human race face big problems. While each of us panic, worry and feel down, most computer programs do not. They can take good decisions more specially, in difficult times. So why not think of hiring one of them (AI agents) who can help when you need a hand.
This EuroMaTech online training course on Artificial Intelligence has been designed to help delegates understand the benefits that can be gained by utilizing AI applications. The training activities will enable the participants to understand the theory of Artificial Intelligence and help them to utilize them to solve real-world problems. Participants attending this online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the value of Artificial Intelligence and its different algorithms
- Learn how to analyze daily business problems and create Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Gain a deeper understanding of the latest innovative technologies and apply them to business
Who Should Attend?
The target audience for this online training course include professionals who are interested in learning robotics, biometrics, business decision makers, marketing and other competing technologies. This EuroMaTechonline training course is also meant for people who are very keen about learning Artificial Intelligence, applying its awesome result and its implementation.
The topics included in this EuroMaTech online training course are related to basic maths. Therefore a basic knowledge of statistics and mathematics will be an added advantage for participants wanting to take the most out of this training course.
By completing this EuroMaTech online training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential areas of applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Know how Artificial Intelligence can be optimized to gain more and pay less
- Understanding the procedure of building the Artificial Intelligence
- Learn how to build Artificial Intelligence that is adaptable to ever changing environment in real life
- Know how to design and require agents that exhibit reasoning and learning
- Apply regression, classification, clustering, retrieval, recommender systems and deep learning.