Critical Basics of Sales Planning and Forecasting
- Objectives and Resources.
Sales Plan Factors
- Sales Cycle, Channels and Competition.
- Data collection and Data Analysis
- Estimation of Total Market Demand
- Estimation of Company Products Demand.
Sales Target Projections
- Total Market, Territory Potential and Historical Sales.
- Sales/Market Objective
- Sales and Marketing Budgets.
- Market/Products Comparison
- Competition Factors for each product
- Previous Year Sales of each product
- Current Year Sales of each product
- New Year Targets for each product.
Sales Profit Forecasts
- Cost of Goods
- Product/Brand Sales Value
- Sales Expense Budget
- Other Promotional Expenses
- Projected Profits.
Sales Activity Plans
- Channels Plan – special projects, tender business, distributor activities
- Field Activities – territories journey plans, retails, sampling/demos
Sales Programmes Timetable
- Sales Coordination and Collaboration.
- Creating master sales forecasts using Advanced Excel technique
- Mastering Excel formulas and techniques for building sales budget
- Excel formulas for budget model Custom formatting numbers
- Formula Debugging and auditing techniques
- Data validation
- Consolidating and linking Excel Workbooks
- Grouping and Outlines.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Jul 13 - 15 Jul, 2022
Registration: 08:30:am - 03:30:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.