This course provides the information HR officers need to establish a human resource function in new, small and medium size companies or companies opening an HR department for the first time. It treats matters relating to HR policies, guidelines, procedures, records and information.
Roles of the HR Professional
- Operational and Strategic
- Partnering and Policing
- Qualitative and Quantitative
- Short term and Long term.
Recruiting, Selection and Deployment Manuals and Processes
- Personnel requirements and requisition manuals
- Recruitment procedures
- Orientation/Onboarding of new employees
- Employee deployment procedures
- Information to include in employee file
- Regulatory compliance details
- Record retention requirements.
- Personnel Policy guidelines
- Staff Handbook details
- Personnel communication channels.
Compensation and Benefits
- Researching industry practice
- Designing a compensation programme
- Job evaluation
- Wage grades
- Payroll management
- Tax, pension and other statutory compliance.
- Laws Guiding Employment
- Employee Welfare
- Labour Relations
- Health insurance schemes
- HSE administration
- Job descriptions
- Training and competency development
- Appraisal process.
||Sep 20 - 24 Sep, 2021
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 03:00:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More participants from Same Organization.