This Effective Communications Skills course is focused on providing participants with a set of useful communication tools and techniques that can be used in a number of different number formal and informal situations, as well as those that are effective for use with people who have a range of differing personalities. The Communication Skills training programme also focuses on enabling participants to develop professional business communication skills. They will leave the course ready to maximise their impact with everyone they encounter in the workplace, adapting their style to increase their influence and improve interpersonal relationships.
Introduction to the Field of Communication
- The importance of communication in today’s modern setting
- The key elements and skills of communication
- Telephone communication
- Written communication - email etiquette
- Maximising our communication skills in a variety of situations
- What helps and hinders communication at an individual, team and organisational level
- Questioning and Listening skills
- Self-presentation and self-promotion
- The importance of feedback to people and organisations
- The types of feedback we receive in life
- Structuring feedback
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- What assertive communication is and is not
- How we should plan, structure and conduct assertive communication
- Using assertive communication in a variety of situations
Communication to Different Personalities
- The type of people and personalities we have to communicate with
- Understanding as to how each type likes to communicate and be communicated with
- Adapting our communication style to others
- Holding successful and inspiring team meetings
- Communicating with your immediate team
All staff who desire to improve their communications skills for better result.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 26 - 29 Oct, 2021
|NGN 185,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N185,000.00 (One Hundred and Eighty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.