The programme presents the basic principles that are the foundation of all the leadership activities and central to senior level effectiveness:
- Building and maintaining a positive, results-oriented work climate
- Staying balanced in all approach to people and problems
- Removing interpersonal barriers to understanding and cooperation
- Keeping things moving towards better performance
- Leading by providing positive examples.
- The Manager/The Leader – Knowing the Difference
- Role of frontline leader
- Basic leadership styles
- Influencing skills
- An understanding of Leadership Powers
- Leadership Behavioural Guidelines.
- Coaching/guiding/developing staff
- Learn how to coach for performance
- Review different coaching models
- Learn how to handle negative responses
- Learn basics on developing employees
- Effective Delegation
- Parity between Authority and Responsibility
- Work within the Organisational Structure
- Adequate support
- Accountability on results
- Delegation consistency
- Avoiding reverse delegation
- Clarifying rewards
- Effective Communication
- Developing Subordinates through Feedback
- Team building/team leader skills.
- Motivating others
- Understanding motivation
- How can a leader motivate others?
- Ways employees react to frustration
- Improving meeting outcomes
- Effective use of time
- Coping with pressures
- Thinking commercially.
||Sep 22 - 24 Sep, 2021
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 03:00:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.