Preventive maintenance takes proactive and organized actions to ensure that the plant will continue to function optimally to affect the achievement of planned results as per production schedule and full capacity utilization. Returns on investment cannot be realistically obtained in good measure without effective preventive maintenance in place, implemented by a well-trained workforce and monitored/controlled by meticulous and well-informed managers.
Failure to respect planned preventive maintenance can lead to serious disappointment and frustration of planned production schedule which guarantees the profitability of the organization
What the Participants will Learn?
The participants will come to know the following:
- How to plan effective preventive maintenance activities
- Bearings; Correct selection and installation
- Planned Inspection; types and their frequencies
- Planned servicing: types and frequencies
- The necessity of lubrication ineffective preventive maintenance
- Methods of Lubrication activities
- Correct application/selection of oils and greases
- Corrosion and how to prevent it and its harmful effects
- Materials needed for effective execution of maintenance
- Technical control of the Spare Parts stock
- Safety consideration and precautions required
- Preventive Maintenance: Meaning and Reasons
- Preventive Maintenance and correct Bearing selection
- Planned Inspection; types and frequencies
- Planned Servicing – types and frequencies
- Lubrication: Necessity in Preventive maintenance
- Lubricants: Characteristics for selection
- Various methods of lubrication
- Equivalent chart
- Corrosion: Harmful effect and prevention
- Materials needed for Preventive Maintenance
- Technical Control of Spare Parts stock
- Safety Precaution and Procedures
|5/7, Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Anthony Police Station, Idi-Iroko Bus-Stop, Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village - Lagos, Nigeria
||Sep 05 - 07 Sep, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 03:30:am
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.