This course is designed to help you achieve result and real growth in your sales figures. You will learn;
- How to help your customer get what they want
- Need to understand your product options better for effective negotiation.
- How to Carry out a feasibility study
- How to Conduct a market and competitor analysis
- Understand the four Marketing Mix
- Develop a positioning strategy, pricing strategy, distribution channel, promotion and advertising strategy
- Market Target and Target market
- How to Interpret prospect needs by conducting a needs analysis
- Master active listening techniques to better connect with and understand Negate competitor quotes, while remaining professional
- Deliver presentations that trigger purchase
- Master highly effective closing techniques
- Build your business credibility and professionally reduce objections to sale
- Manage your sales database effectively
- Introduction to Marketing
- Recognizing Trends and Market Research
- Strategies for Success
- Mission Statements
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Increasing Business
- Networking Identify principal Contact
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Creating Potential Solutions
- A Basic Opening for Warm Calls
- Warming up Cold Calls
- Using the Referral Opening
- The active listener
- Restating and Paraphrasing to gain commitment
- Features and Benefits matched to Customer Need
- Outlining your Unique Selling Proposition
- The Burning Question that every Customer wants answered
- Representational bias
- Common types of Objections
- Powerful Closing Techniques Resolving Customer Service Issues
Sales analyst, account managers, sales managers, marketing professionals and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Apr 20 - 23 Apr, 2021
|NGN 185,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N185,000.00 (One Hundred and Eighty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.