This course exposes the participants to:
• How to develop a personal attitude for excellent service.
• Making the front desk/reception areas a desirable marketing office.
• Contributing to the building of customer service into a culture.
• Acquiring the skills for great human relations management.
• Appreciating the key role of Attitudes.
• Handling telephone communication effectively.
• Handling customer complaints professionally.
- Developing and Reflecting a Love of the Role
- Reception Procedures and Processes
-Procedures for an expected visitor
- Callers without appointments
- Time of day preference
- Appointment time confirmation
- Check-out process at the Front Desk
- Rules of customer relations.
- Manners, Culture and Personal Attitudes.
- Body Language: A vital skill for Front Officers.
- Proper conduct in the work and social environment.
- Understanding basic courtesies.
- Assertiveness skills
- Basic Courtesies and Proper Social Conducts
- Conversations: the Tactful Tips
- Telephone Handling and Telephone Manners
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Memory Retention and Attentiveness
- The Psychology of Queuing
- Make Waiting Enjoyable!
- Making Waiting Easier
- Handling Difficult Visitors Successfully.
- Corporate Dressing and Grooming
- General Business Outlook
- Dress Code
- Keeping Notes on People – “Contact Management”
- Career Enhancement for Front Desk Personnel
- Categories of career people
- Basic requisites for career growth.