At the end of the course, participants would be able to do the following:
- Develop feasible strategic human resource management model
- Develop dynamic human resource policy and procedures templates for national, international, multinational and global firms.
- Identify and analyze context-specific gaps between human resource practices and established corporate objectives
- Boost relationship between human capital value-added and strategic corporate performance
- Develop effective corporate learning schemes geared towards strategic positioning of a firm and its business portfolio.
- Evaluate and reorganize work systems in accordance with strategic intent
- Deploy and manage competency framework in people resourcing
- Manage and align corporate cultural mix for fitting organizational development
- Redesign corporate reward system for enhancing employee retention.
- Strategic Human Resource
- Management Modeling
- Human Resource Strategy
- Human Resource Policies and Procedures
- International Human Resource Management
- Comparative Human Resource Management
- Workplace Learning
- Work Systems Restructuring
- Strategic Competency Management
- Strategic People Resourcing
- Strategic Cultural Alignment
- Strategic Relationship
- Strategic Reward Management
- Strategic Performance Management
Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Admin Officers and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 26 - 29 Oct, 2021
|NGN 185,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N185,000.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.