Over the past few decades, organizational leaders have begun to recognize the effect of risk on their organizations’ strategic success and, even, its survival. The ability to identify, assess and evaluate risks, especially emerging risks, is a critical competency of managers, especially when linking it to HR’s mission of supporting better senior management decisions and more effective decision making. This course will help participants understand the importance and the need for workplace risk assessment and evaluation.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit HR Managers, Team leaders, Risk Managers and any other person that wants gain more knowledge about Workplace Risk Assessment and Evaluation
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Risks associated with delegation and how to plan for and effectively deal with them
- Identify, analyze and manage risks associated with the workplace.
- Effectively examine the tactical levels of risk management and the various approaches to managing both the upside and the downside of risk.
- Evaluate and audit risk management policies and processes as well as report on their implementation and assessing the effectiveness of the organization’s governance structure.
- Understand how risk management can assist organisations to achieve their objectives and optimise decision making.
- Learn about the benefits of risk management and its relationship with governance, assurance, and sustainability.
- Know the types of risk faced by the organisation and the concepts of positive and negative risk.
- The importance of ISO 31000: Risk management principles, framework and processes.