This course on managing and improving public sector performance in the 21st century will show delegates how to integrate Key Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators into improving public sector performance. Delegates will be introduced to an effective strategic performance management system framework that can be applied at workplace to produce maximum result.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit Public Sector Managers and Team Leaders, Individuals who will lead or play a key execution role in performance improvement initiatives in their public sector organization and anybody that wants to gain more knowledge on managing and improving public sector performance
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Describe Best Practice in Assisting with Employee Work-performance Problems
- Lead cultural change within the public sector to achieve improved results
- Utilize performance measures with proven techniques of evidence-based analysis, performance measurements, reporting and benchmarking
- Devise and lead performance improvement teams – working across program silos to obtain effective results across the organization
- Make direct connections between Performance Management and Organizational Goals
- Demonstrate Best Practices in Addressing and resolving Work-performance related Problems
- Overcome resistance to performance measurement transparency and reporting requirements
- Integrate performance management initiatives into other ongoing management improvement efforts
Discount: 10% Discount applies for more than four (4) participants