Leaders and managers must learn to deliver their duties in challenging and dynamic business environments and varied scenarios. Individuals in managerial positions need to take leadership skills training to enhance their capability to encourage and inspire their teams and individual employees to accomplish the business goals and achieve outcomes beyond the expectation. Bad corporate governance can cast doubt on a company's reliability, integrity or obligation to shareholders, all of which can have implications on the firm's health
This training course help professionals learn various innovative ways to manage and develop people, handle social issues, and discover new business prospects.
Senior managers who are responsible for making policy-related decisions, managing resources in their organization's strategic operations and results areas.
The participants will possess the capacity to understand the big picture, visualize what is on the horizon and formulate proactive and competitive responses. The program will also provide you with knowledge and skills required to manage today’s challenges and tough times.
Module 1: Art of negotiation
- Introduction to negotiation
- Negotiation strategy
- How to negotiate
- Personality types how to manage them in negotiation
- Handling opposition
- Closing the negotiation
Module 2: Change Management
- Influencing and driving change
- Theory of change
- Outcome framework
- Identifying assumptions
- Identifying indicators
- Design intervention
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
Module 3: Leadership and Corporate Accountability
- Concept of leadership
- Leadership models and styles
- Leadership scenarios
- Team leadership and human behavior
- Corporate Governance Concepts and Theories
- Models of corporate governance
- Corporate governance issues in practice
Module 4: Performance Management for Effective Management
- What is performance management?
- Creating and maintaining high-performance teams
- Principles of performance management
- Setting performance measures
- Financial Management and Disclosure
- Reviewing and assessing performance
Module 5: Business Ethics
- The basics
- Ethical decision making
- The respectful workplace
- Protecting the company- Resources, information and privacy
- Conflicts of interest
- Laws and regulations
Module 6: Society Driven Innovation
- Innovation design and society
- Adoption and diffusion of innovation
- Social control of technology
- Corporate policy
Module 7: Inclusive Business Models
- What does inclusive business model mean?
- Principles for inclusive and competitive business models
- Facilitating inclusive business models
- Business model analysis
- Developing financially inclusive models
Module 8: Boardroom Dynamics
- Key challenges in relation to boardroom dynamics
- Gender issues in the boardroom
- Roles and challenges of the board chair
- Signs of malfunctioning board dynamics
- Board cognitive limitations that hinder quality decision making
Module 9: Aligning Sustainability Corporate Performance
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Identifying and measuring the key performance drivers
- Integrating sustainability into business practices
- Improving sustainability performance
- Using indicators to measure sustainability performance at corporate level
Module 10: Corporate Impact Investing
- Introduction to impact investing
- Diligence process and decision in impact investment
- Profiling ventures for impact investing
- Managing impact investment portfolios
- Evaluation of impact portfolios
Training Venue, Logistics and Payment
- Training is residential and will be held at Afriex Training Centre.
- The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
- Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged upon request by the participant.
- This training can also be tailor made for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered in our training Centre or at a convenient location.
- Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Afriex Training Ltd certificate.