This advanced 5-day course on energy efficiency in the industrial and energy sectors is designed for established practitioners and others involved in the energy policy or governance. It will provide comprehensive and practical implementation of the fundamentals and advanced energy efficiency solutions based on international best practice and advanced technologies.
The course is will provide essential knowledge and skills to enable the participants to plan for the integration of advanced energy savings solutions into process upgrades and new production facilities.
This course will highlight
- The techniques that will allow you to assess your overall process energy performance
- Advances in industrial process systems for greater energy savings
- Understand how artificial intelligence and industry 4.0 will generate new opportunities in industrial and energy systems efficiency identification and implementation
- How energy management systems will ensure sustainability of energy savings
- The importance of implementing energy efficiency maintenance criteria
- How to specify new process systems and utility systems are specified for energy efficiency
Training Course Objectives
At the end of the course you will learn to:
- Determine the efficiency of your existing processes in relation to past performance and international best practice
- Integrate energy efficiency into new process and manufacturing plant design
- Understand the potential role of artificial intelligence in energy efficiency and optimisation
- Introduce effective energy management procedures using existing protocols and data analysis techniques
- Incorporate energy efficiency design into new process and utility systems
- Incorporate renewable energy opportunities in key industrial process and utility systems
The presenter will use a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes course material, group discussions, and where possible, the implications of the main learning points for the participant’s own organisations.
||Dec 05 - 09 Dec, 2021
Naser M Badi +971 2 550 5340
Discounts available on group bookings