This GLOMACS 3D Structural Analysis and Design of Structural Steel Buildings Training Seminar is a must for civil engineers working in Oil and Gas, Power plants, water treatment plants and residential projects. Participants of this workshop will gain advanced knowledge of structural engineering that includes principles of structures analysis and their application, behavior of materials under loading, selection of construction materials and design fundamentals for steel structures.
This GLOMACS training course will provide sample illustration of real structures that will assist the designer to understand StaadPro and apply it on different types of buildings. Different types of editing data to StaadPro will be discussed. The examples to be used would vary from the typical two-dimensional beams and frames to the three-dimensional multistory frames to special systems such as space frames. Throughout the course, the instructor shall start from the basics to ensure the full participation and comprehension of all attendants.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
- Three-dimensional modelling for different types of structures
- StaadPro Structural Analysis
- Applying Loads and Load combinations as per IBC / UBC / ASCE
- StaadPro Post processing results understanding
- Steel design as per AISC [ASD / LRFD]
- Creating BOQ list from StaadPro software
- Understanding the behavior of structural members under loading
- Learning how to apply design loads as per American codes of standard
- Analyze deformation of members under loading
- Understand the significance of material properties in design
- Undertake basic design of Steel Structures
- Quantity Survey
This GLOMACS Civil and Construction Engineering training seminar will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. Relevant examples and case studies are provided to illustrate the application of each of the topics covered.
|Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
||Oct 25 - 29 Oct, 2021
Susan Collie +971 (04) 425 0700
Discounts available on group bookings