This course is about increasing cash conversion and reducing credit risk.
For your business, credit sales may be inevitable, first for survival and second for growth. Yet you may find the company experiencing difficulties in collecting debts after completing the services. Sometimes, if not seriously and timely attended to, it is something that can cripple business.
Uncollected debts result is cash flow squeeze, diminished working capital and high level delinquency that results in low profitability or outright losses when debts are allowed to become totally bad.
This course delivers credit sales policy, collection and receivables accounting and management. We take candidates attending the course through processes that avert calamities of bad debts. And they will learn to do it without sacrificing growth and profitability.
- Business implications of credit sales and receivables management
- General Pros and Cons of Credit Sales
- Specific Nature of Your Business and Credit Control Requirements
- Tracking Your Customers Behaviours
- Establishing Customers Creditworthiness
- How to Establish Credit and Collection Policies
- Credit Control Strategies
- The Dynamics of Credit, Safeguards and Guarantees
- Your Invoicing and Documentations Potency
- Clarification of Risks of Exposure
- Days Sales Outstanding Calculations
- Controlling Account Delinquency Levels
- Credit Monitoring Process
- Reconciliation Issues and Allocating Receipts to Appropriate Invoices
- Dispute Resolution and Negotiations.
- Credit Collection Resources and Drives
- Statutory Compliance in Recovery Drives
- Outsourced Recovery Services
- Invoice Factoring
- Analysis of Receivables Risks
- Administering Receivables
- Receivables Carrying Cost.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos
||Oct 11 - 13 Oct, 2021
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 02:30:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
3 – 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount