At the end of the programme, participants will be to:
- Understand their roles within the changes that do affect business
- Be clear of the management styles that can affect your success
- Develop the right competencies in the work environment.
- Maintain necessary discipline at work
- Know how your career can grow.
- Priority Matrix couple with feedback procedures
- What Management is, What Process is.
- Who is a manager?
- Levels of Management
- First Line Skills
- Middle Line Skills
- Top Line Skills
• Managerial roles
• Managerial Functions
• The challenges facing the 21st century manager
• Understanding change – getting outdated things out
• Managerial competencies and proficiency assessments
- Determining the Vision, Mission and Positioning of a business
- Delivering Results
- Use performance measurement to assess the effectiveness of leading others.
- Lead teams in terms of their major contributions and how they fit into the larger organisation picture. Team bonding
- Mutually identify priorities, necessary skills and guidelines
- Set milestones for progress review.
- Techniques of Time Management
- Managing Self for Effective Time Use
- Personal effectiveness – the 80:20 rule
- Stressors in Stress Management
- Competencies of Tomorrow’s Managers
- Team Leaders
- Internal Consultants
- Great Communicator
- Team player
- Technology master
- Problem solver
- Change maker
- Common Causes of Conflicts at Work
- Signs of Conflicts
- Common Conflict Triggers
- Different Forms of Conflict
- Perception conflict
- Personality conflict
- Beliefs and Attitudes
- Interrelationship of Assertive and Cooperative Behaviours
- Managing Differences
- Younger bosses managing older workers
- Benefits of generation gaps
- Breaking down the stereotypes
- Treating each other as a peer
- How to learn from each other
- Resolution of Conflicts - Conflict Management Styles
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos
||Apr 07 - 09 Apr, 2021
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More participants from Same Organization.