Most of us wish to acquire wealth. If we are fortunate or skilled enough to do so the problem then is how to protect your wealth and preserve its value, whilst also enjoying it and ultimately passing it on to dependents.
This GLOMACS Private Banking and Wealth Management training course is designed to give you the skills to acquire, protect, preserve, enjoy, and pass on wealth. As a result, it is specifically designed for those working in the industry as well as those with an interest in investments and markets.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- Investment planning and the role of financial institutions, financial advisors, financial analysts and markets
- The major classes of investments and their characteristics
- How to protect wealth and reduce risk?
- How to evaluate investments and portfolio performance?
- How to ensure your wealth can be passed on to your dependents?
At the end of this GLOMACS training course, you will learn to:
- Develop an efficient investment portfolio, increase wealth whilst minimising risk
- Evaluate financial statements, investment and analysts reports identifying potential investments
- Evaluate the risk/volatility of major financial markets, e.g. International Stock Exchanges, Forex, Derivatives
- Calculate and evaluate risk-adjusted performance measurement
- Take steps to preserve the wealth guarding against inflation, market volatility, tax, etc
Participants in this training course will receive thorough training on the subjects covered by the course outline with the tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. seminar methodology includes case studies, role play, and group discussions analysing and evaluating the key issues facing private banking and wealth management today.
The GLOMACS Private Banking and Wealth Management training course is highly participatory ensuring that delegates leave with new skills to benefit their personal and organizational development.