This Energy Training Centre training course “Effective Corporate Communication for the Oil and Gas Industries” encourages managers, communications, and marketing professionals to review and refresh their communications practice to fit for the years ahead. Effective communication is a critical component in the oil and gas industry but is often undervalued by industry leaders.
Safety is a major concern with large, potentially hazardous equipment and processes. So, maintaining a safe working environment is vital. This is a matter of organisational culture - and culture is critically affected by corporate communication. Employee engagement and team ethos are key to resilience and productivity. Our fast-paced course will cover and integrate these themes to help you face the uncertainties of a turbulent future.
This Energy Training Centre training course will highlight:
- The changing landscape 10-20 years out
- Stakeholder mapping and management
- Engaging your internal audience
- Creating campaigns and content that sticks
- Communicating in a regulated market
The objectives of this Energy Training Centre training course are:
- To improve understanding of the evolving role of communications in the Oil and Gas industry
- To tailor reputation in line with emerging risks and opportunities
- To help participants seamlessly merge traditional and new media strategies and tactics
- To provide an opportunity update your skills and knowledge
- To help participants tell the story of the Oil and Gas Industry more positively
This Energy Training Centre training course uses a wide variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure effective assimilation and retention of the information presented. This training course is highly interactive and will prompt delegates to reflect on their own thinking, communication style and practice.
Your Tutor will guide and facilitate learning using a wide variety of methods including direct input, video, discussions, case studies and group and individual exercises to focus on the themes of the course, practice skills and receive feedback.