As the world and technology grows an array of new energy options is appearing to support critical foundation for enduring prosperity, energy security, and the protection of the environment and public health as the energy demand gets higher and higher. Energy transition and innovation policy can fill the pipeline with many energy technology options, bring the best of these options to market, and unleash the full power of the innovative solutions in driving down the energy prices.
Energy is profoundly a technology business, so it pays to understand which policies work best at stimulating energy technology innovation and transition towards renewable sources of energy, without unnecessarily politicizing the energy debate.
One of the greatest challenges of the future is the finding the solution to determinants of energy demand trough sustainable generation and use of energy. Providing a reliable supply of affordable, safe and clean energy requires answering complex and significant technical, social, political, economic, legal and ethical questions, which appear often in combination, to ensure sustainable energy supply, use and development.
This training seminar is designed to build capacity through the development of new knowledge, new understanding and new insights, and can therefore provide effective solutions to complex problems in the energy of the future.
This training seminar will highlight:
- Population growth and energy requirements
- Principles, algorithms and methods of determining energy use in industries
- Methods and Models for Evaluation of energy consumption in living areas
- Advance Methods and Models for energy efficiency
- How and when to use renewable energy sources
- How to manage the changes in energy demand
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
- Identify the sources of energy and their contributions and issues
- Learn how to build a path towards sustainable future
- Acquire the knowledge needed to implement the renewable energy projects
- Learn the models of energy consumption
- Adopt the improvement of energy production without the need for extensive investment
- Use the energy production and consumption analytics for energy distribution planning
Participants to this training seminar will receive a thorough training on the energy transition and innovation elements that are currently available, as well as the new trends. The seminar methodology includes active participation in the analysis of energy production and consumption by different entities and the introduction to the new methods of energy distribution.