As we face new and unprecedented challenges in the 21st century, the demand for energy continues to increase unabated. However, the nature of that energy demand is changing, and continues to change almost as fast as it is increasing.
Along with the changing nature of energy demand, the management of energy projects has also had to change. Energy projects need to be delivered faster, safer, and more efficiently than ever before. This Energy Training Centre Project Management course focusses on how to exploit both traditional and new project management practices in the energy industry.
This Project Management for the Energy Professionals training course will highlight:
- The changing nature of energy projects in the 21st century
- What makes energy projects complex, and why we need to plan them strategically
- How effective project planning enables efficient project delivery
- How to keep energy projects under control
- Identifying and managing the risks that affect energy projects
- What it takes to be an effective project manager and leader
By the end of this Project Management for the Energy Professionals training course, participants will have learned how to:
- Identify the core components of projects in the energy industry
- Develop effective execution strategies applicable to energy projects
- Monitor and control project progress using proven control methods
- Identify, analyse and control risks that threaten to disrupt energy projects
- Deliver energy projects with design integrity assurance
- Satisfy project stakeholders while managing their expectations
This Energy Training Centre course will ensure that participants will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the outline with the instructor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. This training seminar will incorporate both theory and skill training components, applying hands-on exercises, facilitation of group discussions, practical case studies and real-life examples.