Great leaders develop through a never-ending process of self-study, self-reflection, experience, education, and training. This Global Energy Leader training course is your passport to success in the energy sectors. Through practical and energy sector-specific examples and case studies, you will learn how to develop your essential skills and competencies to be a great leader in the oil, gas, and energy sectors.
Booking this training course could be the most important career choice you make this year. Join us for five days of world-class learning and share and grow with like-minded professionals while you develop practical and career-changing leadership skills.
This Energy Training Centre course will highlight:
- The making of a Great leader
- Understanding Strategy and Business Models
- Thinking Global – Acting Local
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Leadership after COVID-19 and Beyond
By the end of this Energy Training Centre course, the participants will be able to:
- List the characteristic of great leaders and the essential leadership competencies
- Understand strategy and business models in own organisation and the Energy Sector in general
- Utilise a variety of methods to improve decision making and problem-solving
- Describe the meaning and application of the cultural value dimensions
- Evaluate the ‘new normal’ and leadership strategies for a world post-COVID
Participants to this training course will receive thorough training on the subjects covered by the course outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes a range of engaging, practical exercises and activities. There will be numerous practical sessions where participants can participate and experience topics. Case studies, videos, small group work, exercises, and feedback will all be used to facilitate learning.