Training Course on Implementation of ICT in Education with Moodle
By: Datastat Research Center
13 - 17 Feb, 2023 5 days
Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
One of the main aims of every education system is to prepare students for living in the contemporary world. Any changes in education are concerned with adjusting it to the current conditions and the development of civilization where Information Technology (IT) occupies its special space. The student’s ability to use communication and IT in effect means that they can use it in their adult and independent lives.
The use of Moodle within teacher training has proved to be extremely useful in the past. This course provides participants with the necessary skills needed to apply the appropriate technology in the integration of teaching and training practices. Teachers, instructional designers, education developers, and other educational professionals will find this course most useful.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching
- To integrate technology into teaching practices
- To integrate technology in curriculum planning
- To select appropriate learner management systems
- To select and assess appropriate technology for online teaching
- To use interactive and collaborative online learning tools
- Pedagogy and the technology-enhanced classroom; Moodle
- Effective instructional strategies; smart builder, adobe captive
- Adopting a blended learning approach
- Selecting an appropriate learner management system (LMS); Moodle, Matrix LMS
- Integrating Personal Learning Devices (PLDs); BYOD
- Implementing technology-enhanced teaching;
- Using collaborative and interactive learning tools; Zoho, epals
- Gamification and eLearning simulations
- Feedback and assessment tools; Lino, Answer Garden, Socrative
- Integrating technology into the curriculum planning
- Evaluating the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commencing of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.
|Nairobi, Kenya||Feb 13 - 17 Feb, 2023|
Registration: 08:40:am - 11:55:am
|USD 900.00 + 45.00 (VAT)||(Physical Training)|
|USD 630.00 + 31.50 (VAT)||(Virtual Training)|