On one hand, crowdfunding is as old an idea as rattling a tin in the marketplace. Today, however, the word has assumed a new meaning. The term is now more usually associated with the activity of raising funds online. This course is for people with interesting business ideas and projects, but not enough initial funds for their realization. Innovators, creators and entrepreneurs who want to know more about sourcing money from the crowd to fund their business ideas, projects or ventures.
The Academy is also an amazing source of insight for business angels, supporters and investors who want to know what it means to fund a project or venture and how they can benefit from it. Crowdfunding academy will increase your chances of raising funds by up to 65% by providing you with a strong strategy and guidelines on the type of content to create to attract the best investor for your business idea.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify crowdfunding basics
- Define pre-campaigning steps
- Run the campaign
- Conduct the post-campaign
- Use crowdfunding tools and resources
- Successfully launch own crowdfunding campaign
Module 1: Crowdfunding basics
- What is Crowdfunding?
- History of Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing
- Crowdfunding Terminology: Basic Terms
- Crowdfunding Triangle
- Campaign Terms
- Crowdfunding Framework: Crowdfunding process
- KIA vs AON
- Use of Crowdfunding: Examples
- Taxes and Crowdfunding
- Why hire a Crowdfunding consultant?
Module 2: Pre-Campaigning
- Organize your Crowdfunding campaign
- Identify> Prepare> build
- Prepare! Start a pre-launch page
- Prepare! Produce a campaign video
- Prepare! Write campaign texts
- Prepare! Write FAQs
- Prepare! Plan fulfillment process
- Prepare! Clarify legal issues
- Build! Open account on platform and add profile and all steps that follow
- Setting up payment profile
- Campaign test and adjustment
- Publishing the campaign
Module 3: Campaigning
- Generate> Engage> Update
- Generating activities
- Engagement activities
- Update activities
Module 4: Post-Campaigning
- Finish your Crowdfunding campaign
- Thank > Fulfil> Grow
- Produce the product/ service
- Reward supporters
- Establish a Crowd-business
- Turning Crowdfunding into eCommerce
Module 5: Tools for Crowdfunding
- Resources on Crowdfunding
- Guidebook by the European Union
- EU-wide initiatives
- Regional Portals
- Communication tools
- Pre-Launch: Landing-Pages
Module 6: Exercises and resources
- Case studies
- Develop your own crowdfunding campaign under the mentorship of the consultant
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.