Training on Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation helps the trainees to acquire skills on setting up and implementing results-based monitoring and evaluation systems. This is important especially to the organization that relies mostly on results of project to assess its validity and importance. The course will bring learning to practice for participants to learn about the results levels and their linkage with indicators and techniques for tracking and assessing the progress of a project with the aim of achieving long term results.
The course will target the representatives from government, project teams, NGOs, multi and bi-lateral development organizations, consultancies, etc., that are typically employed as project managers and directors, M and E specialists, technical specialists, and researchers.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Acquire skills on setting up and implementing results
- Design a project using logical framework
- Track performance indicators over the life of the project
- Develop techniques for tracking and assessing the progress of a project
- Manage a project appropriately to ensure success
- Ensure that the project achieve its objectives
- What is Monitoring and evaluation?
- Trends towards Result Based M and E
- Introduction to Result Based M and E
- Situation analyses/Needs assessment
- Designing the M and E system
- M and E Frameworks
- Designing indicators and evidence
- M and E Plans
- Evaluation Techniques
- Baseline Assessments
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Communicating M and E information
- Use of M and E Results
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.