This Knowledge Management (KM) instructional class shows you how to actualize an effective technique for gathering and utilizing informational resources, and intellectual assets of the employees, for aiding organizational success.
This course develops the learning base of the organization by enhancing, systematizing, retaining and making utilization of the scholarly assets of its workers. Such scholarly assets are recognized as a vital aggressive edge and a driver of viability for each association.
- Describe the concepts behind knowledge management
- Build a rationale for KM in a company
- Develop a KM implementation in a company
- Examine the Do's and Don'ts of successful knowledge management
- Identify the knowledge management paradigm
- Interpret the knowledge management lifecycle
- Learn about various knowledge management models
Module I: Understanding Knowledge Management
- A brief history
- Applications in the workplace
- What is knowledge
- What is knowledge management
- Data, information, and knowledge
- The tacit mode
Module II: The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
Module III: Understanding episodes
- The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Implications and applications
- Paradigms of the past
- The knowledge management end game
- The new paradigm
Module IV: Knowledge Management Models
- Boisot Model
- Kakabadse Model
- The Nonaka and Takeuchi Model (SECI)
- Wiig Model
Module V: Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Building a business case
- Finding success stories
- The commonization/customization model
- Why rationale is necessary
Module VI: Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Components of a knowledge management definition
- Creating a KMBOK
- Customizing the components
Module VII: Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- A map for success
- Gathering support
- Identifying opportunities for revenue streams
- Key knowledge management techniques
- The no-budget scenario
Module VIII: Tips for Success
- About the chief knowledge officer
- Barriers and helpers to success
- Knowledge management skill checklist
- The hype curve
- The knowledge management imperative
Module IX: Advanced Topics
- Absorptive capacity
- Process model types
- The knowledge management maturity model
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.