This course provides activity-based learning that will develop your skills in professional consulting. The course covers essential principles and techniques used in consulting and provides you with an excellent base for further professional development as a consultant.
Delivered by experts in the field, this course explores the role of today's management consultant. In addition to earning an internationally recognized qualification, you will establish base-line competences and learn to integrate your current skills into a consulting context. You will complete the course with an understanding of both internal and external consultancy, influencing others, facilitation, analysis, project management and more.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in consultancy projects
- Those involved in supply chain improvement activity
- Those considering a move into management consultancy from a functional discipline
- Those wanting an introduction to the skills and knowledge needed in the field of management
- Those wanting to broaden their management skills for facilitating change
Module I: Consultants: Types, Skills and Values
- The ‘truly professional’ consultant
- Required skills for consultants
- Integrity issues
Module II: Consulting as a Profession
- Development of Professional Consulting
- Introduce models used by consulting firms to analyze clients
Module III: Marketing and Selling of Consulting Services
- Understanding buyer values
- Matching client expectations with firm strategy
- Internal and external marketing
- Advertising PR and relationship management
- Writing successful proposals
Module IV: Strategic and Organization Information Technology Consulting
- History of IT / IS consulting - issues and growth
- Various IT services
- IT and the value chain
- Drivers of future growth
Module V: Strategy in Organizations Consulting
- History of strategic and organization planning
- Alternative approaches to strategic planning: value creation models
- Alternative approaches to strategic planning and use of value creation models
- Development of organization consulting: design to transformational change
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.