The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. The API Specification Q1, 9th Edition Training Course is a four-day course that frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the 9th Edition requirements.
Delegates will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q1’s importance and its value in the Oil and Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q1’s requirements and interpretations, which includes the requirements of ISO 9001.
Course topics primarily include sections:
- Quality Management System Requirements
- Product Realization
- Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement
By the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- The Importance of API Specification Q1 and Monogram program role of statutory and regulatory legal requirements in Q1
- How exclusion is applied to an entire organization
- Understand significant terms, definitions and abbreviations that will be reviewed through Q1
- QMS requirements and steps for a successful implementation
This PetroKnowledge training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
Participants to this PetroKnowledge training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques.
Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q1’s requirements and interpretations, which includes the requirements of ISO 9001.