Our ability to deal effectively with our emotions in the workplace is critical to our success as managers and service providers. As the pace of the world increases and our environment makes more and more demands on our cognitive, emotional and physical resources, Emotional Intelligence is increasingly critical as a skill set. Through skill building exercises, and group discussion. This course will provide you with the opportunity to identify your own challenges in maintaining positive environments and collaborative relationships as well as overcoming resistance and negativity.
Participants will explore tools, techniques, skills and perceptions to perform your role and manage your emotions with confidence and positive results.
What you will learn
- Recognizing and understanding 5 competencies for building Emotional Intelligence
- Selfmotivation and job satisfaction as factors that contribute to high performance
- Boasting of managerial and leadership skills
- Communication approaches and skills for developing relationships and ownership for successful outcomes and follow through
- Skills for conflict management and dealing with difficult situations
- Early bird registration up to 20 percent off
- Certificate of completion
- Classrooms fully equipped with AC. (Optional)
- Breakfast/Lunch Served
- Certified and experienced trainers
- Access to Advanced Accounting software to enhance productivity
- Access to Advanced HR software to optimize performance in workplace
- Access to 360 degree business performance software to maximize profit
- Free Advert placement of company’s product/services in the newspapers based on volume
- ·Discount on Business Performance Auditing on your company’s Processes, People and Technology
- Up to 20 percent discount on our Recruitment exercise and training courses.