In order for an organization to even consider building strong customer relationships, customer retention needs to be a top priority that is acknowledged and supported by everyone within the organization. This will mean the difference between viewing your customers as valuable assets to be nurtured and retained.
- Strategic tools for organizational customer’s enhancement plan
- Implementation of customers services through improvement of customers services efficiency and effectiveness
- Advanced CCA through effective implementation on service operations management
- Comprehensive review of marketing, sales and information techniques in customers management
- Conceptual techniques adapted for a particular, season, environs and time for competitive customers management
- Effective customers relationship management and implementation
- Ethical climate in CRM as a critical success factor in customers management
- E-customers management strategies
- Successful plans to create and deliver an effective customer competitive plan
Customer Service Managers/Staff, Sales Representatives, Admin Managers/Officers, Marketers, Supervisors, Team Leasers in segments of the organization in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.