This course is designed to help participants develop personal resilience and coping strategies at work especially when dealing with stress. This course will also expose participants to work-related stress and mental health problems and how they often go together and the symptoms can be very similar. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss and explore how to recognise the key signs of stress and ways to effectively manage work related stress.
Who should attend?
This Work, Mental Health, and Wellbeing course is for anyone who deals with the day-to-day management of a team and anybody who wants to know more about mental health and stress management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the signs of stress and poor mental health at work and manage it effectively.
- Recognize and understand the impact of work related stress and mental health on a business and how it affects the rest of the team.
- Understand the importance of Mental Health and Wellbeing in the workplace; the costs when wellbeing is not addressed and the benefits to the business and its people when it is.
- Apply tools and strategies to protect their own and their colleagues’ mental health and wellbeing, as well as address some of causes of stress.
- Create a wellbeing culture with a resilient, happy and engaged workforce who are mentally tough.
- Strategic ways to combat mental health and workplace stress.
- Evaluate current research and theory in relation to performance coaching at work, and its impact upon employee wellbeing.
- Develop an understanding and ability to demonstrate the benefits of implementing performance coaching techniques upon both employee well-being and organisational performance.
- Effectively manage an employee who is absent from work.
- Investigate the various approaches to use when dealing with the management of tasks, teams, and individuals who are experiencing mental health issues.
||Jul 05 - 09 Jul, 2021
Murphy Unuakhe 09056761232
Special Offer: Book and Pay before end of April and get 25% off