This CPD and CMI accredited course deep-dives into the strategic working of blockchains, sheds light on the regulatory, business and implementation aspects of blockchain, addresses the strategic potential of Blockchain technology in 2021 and empowers participants to fully understand the real business value through the development of an appropriate and workable strategy for your business sector.
Who should attend?
This course is for managers or senior executives who will work with blockchain on a daily basis or are in need of knowledge to develop a blockchain strategy.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the inner workings of public and permissioned blockchains
- Assess the viability of blockchain use-cases
- Select the best blockchain platforms and service providers depending on the use case
- Consider the business and regulatory implications of blockchain
- Design blockchain solutions and lay out implementation strategies for their organizations
- Conceptual understanding of blockchain technology
- Framework for applying blockchain to your business
- Key technical, legal and regulatory considerations;
- Cost benefit analysis of blockchain.
|22 Kumasi Crescent, Off Aminu ano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja
||Aug 16 - 20 Aug, 2021
Murphy Unuakhe 09056761232
Special Offer: Book and Pay before the end of April and get 25% off