This course aims at imparting participants with knowledge and skills on elements of real estate development, from the planning phase to the development and marketing. The course will involve various exercises emphasizing on key components of real estate.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Explain real estate development and the process of investment
- Determine strategies for marketing and sales for development of real estate and investment
- Identify challenges and opportunities in the property industry
- Establish the important elements of contracts of real estate
- Evaluate the risks faced in real estate
Who Should Attend?
The course will of benefit to architects, urban planners, lawyers, accountants, valuers, mortgage lenders and bankers, financial analysts, real estate managers, investors and developers, regulators and officials of the government.
Real estate development and investment
- Development and investment
- Process of development and investment
- Investment in real estate
- Consultations on real estate
- The land bank
- Analysis of a site
- Selection of a site
- Feasibility of a project
- Development Simulations
Construction and Legal Issues
- Conveyance and property law
- Process of contract and negotiation
- Design, architecture, and building
- Management of construction
Marketing and Management of Real Estate
- Business management
- Issues of tenants
- Management of property and facilities
- Advanced operations
- Strategies of marketing
- Risk identification and management
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.